torsdag, desember 03, 2009

Del etellerannet: Hvorfor vil ikke alle bli misjonærer?

It’s time for good memories!

It’s delightful to have Minna back! It’s wonderful to do worship with the girls when Minna plays violin. Every second is like breathing in a sweet smelling aroma. It’s so blessed to be in God’s presence when surrounded by beautiful music. Like you pack out a lot of soft cushions, put on candle lights and make good smelling food in your house to make sure that your children will come home from school straight away. It’s just the best place to stay. Of course without all this stuff also, but I want my kids also to feel and taste how beautiful their heavenly houses are.

This morning after worship, we practised playing “Fairytale” with guitar and violin. It’s funny. People all over Ukraine are crazy for Alexander Rybakk, and since he’s not on tour here in Ukraine nowadays, I don’t think we bother him.:)

Yesterday I was at an open seminar in Darinas bible school in Word of life church. There was a Swedish teacher, teaching on the new covenant. Wow, it was so powerful! Thank you God for give me your fresh bread from heaven in this country. I feel like God is realising so much bread from heaven to Ukraine. He loves Ukraine and has such great plans for this nation! It’s by the way also funny to speak with the preacher in a language nobody else understands. Darina helped me to pick out a lot of new words. Like “world” is “Mir”. “Earth” is “Simle”. “Mountain” is “gara”. Rock is “skala”. Stone is “kaminj”

Today, I did scrapbooking with the girls. I would like them to discover their own style by cutting and pasting photos and graphics from magazines. They are so funny. Magne was a bit concerned that the girls would just bring the fashion magazines to their rooms and forget about the bible for a week. But no worry, all the magazines with fashion were in English or Danish. Only boring garden-magazines were in Russian. The girls were very thankful for the “krasiva” notebooks I had bought for each and everyone. We had such a good time! Laughing, listening to music while scrapbooking photos we liked with bibleverses. It was my first art-session with them without translator, a very good way to challenge my increasing Russian skills. As I would say in my own language: “Vi leker ikke misjonærer!” (We’re not playing missionaries!) Some of the girls are so cute. I had to force them to stop scrapbooking when Valentina was putting up dinner. Haha, it’s funny for me to also do leadership in Russian!

It’s also good for the girls to do something they like. Some psycologists says that our entire life consists of memories, whether good or bad. I don’t know what to believe. But I know for sure that for each memory the devil has stolen or perverted, God has a multiplied good-memory waiting for you to step into!




Ingen kommentarer: