lørdag, november 07, 2009


Del 8, Hvorfor vil ikke alle bli misjonærer?
We are on the winnerside!

Unfortunately, I’ve now been in bed for 5 days. It’s not swain-flue. I haven’t dared to tell my grandmother in Norway that all schools in Donetsk are closed because of the epidemic.

But I do not lack. Magne and Olga are treating me like their own daughter. But now I reallyreallyreally look forward to move out of bed, into the center and start teach and encourage the girls

Teacing the girls, gives me the same feeling I imagine was in the sheppards visiting baby Jesus at Christmas Eve. Holding a week, newborn baby is a great responsibility, and especially when the baby is supposed to grow up becoming a Jesus! Oh, I have to be so careful with my words! But I have to be powerful, also. If I can’t teach with the boldness in Gods love, I better sing Aleksander Rybakk.

The first snow hit Donetsk this morning, as a “mask” of mercy covering up all the dirty factories in Donetsk. At the same time, the society has restricted every person to wear this swain-flue mask all over the town. It’s strange that healthy people are restricted to behave like sick. But maybe this is also mercy.

The minister in the church encouraged the congregation to put on this mask. It’s not unbelief, it’s wisdom! When it’s windy, of course you put on a jacket.

But we also have to receive Gods promises for our health. God’s word speaks clearly about the days we are living in. There WILL be a lot of evils like wars, nature disasters, and epidemics. So if we want to be a part of what God is doing in these days, we have to learn to don’t let our hearts be troubled. We have to move into psalm 91, under the shadows of the almighty’s wings.

Throughout the history, we see this battle from evil like wires from a mayonette-doll. In the black middle age, Gods word was captured by evil rulers, who used it to keep people in captivity. And finally, when Gods word got liberated, the Devil spread atheism as an egoistic flue all over Europe. And he started tightened people into evil regimes, like fascism and communism. Because of praying believers, these evil regimes finally broke down. The gospel flowed into Eastern Europe, and God really started to work.

Now, it seems to be the end of ages. And as the people of God are discovering the weapons Jesus provided for them at the cross, the Devil is getting desperate! Now, the weapons are on OUR side! We have the word; we know the power in the name of Jesus and we know that the Devil is a liar. So now, he uses the time he has left to strike us from outside. And I pray that the word of God will run before Satan. “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and they are safe!” (prov 18:10) Healing will flow in these times, and many people will run into His tower.

He can’t steal my joy. My joy is not in my circumstances, but in this mighty tower, where no Devil can touch me!

Ingen kommentarer: