lørdag, november 14, 2009


Darina is such a great teacher! Now the previous days, I’ve been so exited about the Russian language. And I’ve also been able to have long talks with people in my poor Russian language. Now I start to get a stronger hope that I one day will be able to know the Russian language as my own. It would be so great! I live to love PEOPLE! Then, I have to love them in a way they can understand. Not only with words of course, but on the other hand, I would never liked to marry someone dumbJ

Wow, I feel so much the heart of our saviour Jesus when I’m walking outside in this dirty area where we live. I see old people sheltering flocks of goats. I see alcoholic people working in a slow tempo. I hear children play behind the old, broken windows. Some houses may have been built in a nice way. Some has never been nice. Darina told me that under the 2. World war, most of the battles between the nazies and the comunists were fought here in Ukraine. I can’t imagine how it was looking then…

But anyway, God wants to restore everything the devil has stolen from this country. And imagine how much this reward will be for these old babushas sheltering their goats…

I’ve started do designing with the girls. I like to play God. I do not tell the girls exactly how their piece of clay or drawing is supposed to look in the end. And I like working that way, because if they knew that their object would be a ring, they would make only a ring as they have seen before. But I don’t want them to make a ring like everyone else. I want them to add their own touch. The shapes from their silent dreams, Patterns from the forests they’ve been walking trough. Stones from the waters they have fell into. And also the touch and care from their beautiful sisters. And in the end, they can see what their object like. Don’t ask God why. Obey his loving voice with your own touch. And watch how beautiful he designs your life!



Ingen kommentarer: