fredag, mai 13, 2011

nie razumem

I'm just a little baby
There’s so much I don't understand
But I know that I'm a precious pearl
Within my Father's hand
The world is very big
I don't know where I should go
But I know the voice, who says my name,
who calls me as His own.
 :)
Sometimes the world's falling over me
And darkness overshadows my eyes
Then I look to the one who created me
The one who said to darkness "Be light"
 :)
When I see Him
I see everything
I see how the sun and the moon in its proper place
Put life in perfect harmony.
When I see Him
I see everything
I see powers, principalities
devils and demons
Melting all at once like wax
Beneath my feet
:)
I have a dream inside
To make His kingdom come
To let the world He planned to be
be real for all mankind.
But I am very weak
I cannot move a fly
But I can listen to His loving voice
And sing it as a song!







2 kommentarer:

Leif sa...

Det ble en vakker start på en lørdag morgen for meg!

hanne-mari sa...

Amen:):):) Lytt til Hans stemme og syng den ut. Det gjør dagen!:D