tirsdag, mars 08, 2011

Your future is GREAT!

I'm so happy that my future is not determinded on me and only me. But my ability to look to HIM who shouted out 2000 years ago.. Over me and over the lives of all the people in the coming world.. Over the devill and his demons.. IT IS FINISHED!
And have you discovered that when you look to him, you discover that you are no longer alone. He is together with you through his spirit.. angels.. His wonderful body, consisting og sisters and brothers in your church..  Wow, today it's been womans day, 8th of march. SO many people have blessed me. I got so much gifts at the party in the rehab-center that  I had a hard time carry it all back to my new home. But in the evening. I  got stunned. The husband and wife that own the flat we're renting came and with gifts.. Spoke words of blessing and encourragement from the bible and laid hands and prayed for me and Shana that lives here with me:) So now I know that my life will be completely great! God really loves me. I'm sitting here, knowing that the song I just finished is so true.. Receive it for your life too my friend.:)


We all have inside us


Beautiful treasures

Desires given from God

Something to colour

The world around us

And give hope to broken hearts

A dream to make change

Is given from heaven

You have no choise but go ahead

But don’t be afraid

God didn’t plan you

To fulfill your dream yourself.



I’ll hold your hands when they are heavy

I’ll take your load when it’s still yet far to go

I’ll light a way when dark’s surrounding

So you don’t’ have to fall

I’ll light a fire when you are freezing

I’ll put a smile upon your face

Because my name for you is helper

And you shall never be alone!


For some reason we live in

a world so messed up

Like lilies surrounded by thorns.

In a place where it’s snow. All kinds of desises

Earthquaces, fires and death.

The Devill will steal the treasures inside you.
Break your dream and steal your crown.

He know that your Dad is the Greatest of artists.

It’s time for you to know it too.

But don’t look around you

Just look straight to heaven

There are armies there FIGHTING WITH YOU!!!



They’ll hold your hands when they are heavy

They’ll take your load when it’s still yet far to go

They’ll light a way when dark’s surrounding

So you don’t’ have to fall

They’ll light a fire when you are freezing

They’ll put a smile upon your face

And they are there to be your helpers

And you shall never be alone!

Ingen kommentarer: