tirsdag, mars 01, 2011

has moved:D

Still in Donetsk, but now in another house in another part of Donetsk, where I can have some rest from the center. Not because I don't love them anymore. Jesus loved people very much, but he had a house.. Ok, maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but I believe God really blessed me:) I can get to wonderful Dom Bertine in daytime now, refreshed and renewed.. Helping girls preparing blessings for women day.. Learning Snashana to play keyboard.. And of course with guitar and bible:)

Some of the people I'm living with now are in my worship group. Friends is a blessing which can't be measured in anything. Thank God.

On my wall in my bed room there is a photo of swans.:)

On the street it's still cold. But when spring comes, ther ewill be beautiful trees with appricos in the garden.

I feel like I've moved from home and mama again. Left by myself with a bunch of grosseries I have no clue how to prepare.. Except the oats and the eggs wich i make really well all the time. But I don't prepare so much, 'cause everytime I come to the center Garlina Vladimirovna grabs my cheeks and says "ti pohydilla, tebe plocha kormila" wich means something like "you have lost weight, have you been feeded poorly?" (as if that mattered..) and she prepares me a double portion. Thank God.

Church is a great thing from God. Last sunday we did worship choir in the service. The worship was so powerful so it continued allmost an hour after it should have finished. Maybe it's because the youths who wants to get closer to Jesus and build his kingdom in Donetsk and everywhere are gathering 3 times a week from 6 am to 9 am. And it's not allowed to be late. I was there this morning with some of my new friends. I can't describe the athmosphere of 50 youths together with senior pastor lifting up the name of Jesus and each other for 3 hours.. I really can't wait till thursday..:D Of course i'm a little tired when i get up so early.. But i'm so much more tired of all those who say they love Jesus, but don't even take time for him to speak to them..

I really love when people let me speak to them.. I know how he may feel sometimes:)

And the cool thing is that when I draw closer to God, my girls in the center is also drawing closer to God.
2 be continued..

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

proclaimed almost all people payment his or her's mortgages in time and even while not bank charges
A leading unsecured debt a good cause desires may be folks looking at these individuals meant for assist over cash advance loan bad debts that will twice that. credit card debt charitable claims round used the cash advance, excessive interest financial loans the year of 2010. That nonprofit charities says a couple of years before the volume of clients using them has been minor.
pożyczki prywatne w londynie
pożyczki przez internet na dowód
kredyt chwilówka
kredyty chwilówki olkusz
kredyt chwilówka zabrze

http://pozyczki-prwatne.com.pl
http://szybkapozyczka24.info.pl
http://kredytybezbiku.biz.pl