tirsdag, august 31, 2010

Donetsk in sharka (heat)

I'm in Donetsk!

I've got a new bisyckle from Magne and Olga. It's pretty. In titan. An expensive one Magne got from a businessman in Norway or something. It's awesome. I can go everywhere with it! On all cracked trails.. In forests.. In narrow streets..  Everywhere! The roads are pretty "jumpy". So I suppose I'll probably get barren. But it's ok. It's worth it. I've allready considered that I will adopt all my kids anywy.

Earlyer I was afraid to get lost here in Donetsk. Now I really try hard to accually get lost. But wherever I ride, I see something I've seen before with Vicka or somebody else. The world is small. I like to be without handycaps!

By the way handycaps, I did my first bible-lesson in Russian yesterday. And the girls said they understood everything. Ofcourse they had to help me a lot. Especially Vicka is great. She knows my heart, and she knows the Lord pretty well also.

We have four girls altogether now. Two of them are very mature now. They'll both study at the word of life institute her in Donetsk from October. Two of them came this summer. They are cute, silent, very nice, but also very broken.. Their kids are the same.

-But u know what? Next sunday I'll get a roomie from Ywam in Kiev! Her name is Tanya, she'll serve with me for about a month. That's awesome! 'Cause Darina has taken a job in a company this year, and aren't able to serve in here daytime. But anyway, she's my friend of course. Thank God!

The center has got a new pretty garden, where we can barbeque shashlik, sing load in the evenings and play with the kids. We've got a lot of geese and heens. They are cool.  We'll eat them. They eat everything. and wakes up at 0500 o clock in the morning. Out next Next project will be to paint the wall. It will be beautiful.

Stay blessed! :D Hanne-Mari









Ingen kommentarer: