mandag, februar 08, 2010

KIEV 2!

Today I've been in 3 different countries. I've spoken in four different languages. I like very much that I can talk sweedish in Finland!

I love traveling, especially when having about two and a halv hour for transfering flights somewhere you can drink a cup of white mocca and write about all the funny people you see and all the sounds you hear.

Coming back to Kiev is like coming home. Eventhough I've only spent 10 days of my life here before. This people in Teen Challenge are amazing!

I've discovered that there's only two different types of christians in the world. Those who only think about themselves, and those who think about others as well. People in Kiev are safely rootet and grounded in type 2.

Election in Ukraine is finished now. Newspapers are warning about demonstrations. As I see, most people don't care. Living in a country filled with corruptions and disappiontments, doesnt make people very passionated.

But GOD loves Ukraine! I KNOW he has a GREAT plan for this country!

Jesus diciples were also very dissapointed and desillutionated after Jesus had went back. They had no passion at all! They didn't demonstrate in streets for or against anything. They were EMPHTY!

But when the day of pentacost came to pass, the day GOD himself had decided to POUR OUT HIS SPIRIT, their life got CHANGED! Their life was FILLED. Suddenly, their emphty eyes were shining. They had a home, and a purpose.. And they were never ever the same again!

Ingen kommentarer: