torsdag, september 26, 2013

Heavenly


Daddy I don´t understand
Why the world not treat me like a work from your hand
I do only good but Jeez,, 
still I get trouble
No love and peace..

Daddy, I don´t undertand.
Why I get no ease for my troubles and pain.
It seems like the world dont have what I seek?
The more I seek, I just fall weak.

Now i can see more clerly
why the things I thought would be
not happened to me?
Was it because it was made up for TV?

I´m not a fool. 
I know what is real, 
Why should they care?
When I´m not from here
cause I´m not their own
I´m made to sit on heavens Throne

Maybe the world just haven´t known
how to feed the children who is their own.
I am a heavens heir.
Doesn´t mean that I´m a millionaire
But made to receive from above 
The perfect undeserved love

God I´ll no longer sit and wait
good days no hate, a brand new slate.
Cause now I know, this is not a show.
I´ll stop try to run career
when I don´t belong here. 
It´s a reality -I am heavenly!

My friend, stop try to get what the world won´t give you. 
Lift your eyes and see
You are heavenly. 




Ingen kommentarer: